Upcoming meeting of the CATCH project partners will take place in Szczecin between 7 and 8th of June 2017. Partners will summarize national workshops organized for stakeholders from angling and tourism sector, have a look at the results of the angling survey, as well as decide about next steps according to the project schedule and timetable. At the end of the meeting all the partners will participate in an excursion in the area of Szczecin Lagoon, to experience the idea of local tourism product which is promoted by Local Tourism Organisation of Stepnica – one of the CATCH associated partner.
- Workshop between the Interreg South Baltic projects.
- SAVE THE DATE: Mid-Term Conference | 8 November 2017 | Peenemünde (Germany)
- 3rd cross-border project meeting of the CATCH consortium
- Maritime International Congress, Szczecin 8-9.06.17
- POLFISH International Fair of Seafood Processing and Products, Gdańsk 7-9.06.17